Minimum Order £30
£5 delivery charge per order
When checking out your order, please ensure you type your full postcode into the postcode field box so we can check whether your postcode is eligible for delivery. You will only be able to place an order if we deliver to your area.
We deliver direct to any home or business located within the following postcode areas:
From Cheltenham & Gloucester:
From High Wycombe:
Home Delivery Instructions
- Firstly, check that we deliver to your area by reviewing the list of postcodes above
- If your postcode is featured within the list, you will be able to place an order for home delivery. If not, you’re still able to place an order to ‘Click & Collect’ from your preferred local depot
- For next day delivery and collection, you’ll need to place your order before 4.30pm. (This excludes orders for Monday, collections for Monday must be placed before 4:30pm Saturday)
- Simply add the items you’d like to buy to your basket and head to the checkout page, selecting Home Delivery as your preferred method of collection.
- Please note, we are not able to confirm a 1-hour delivery time slot, however our driver will email you when you are the next delivery on our route.
Deliveries take place between – 7am – 3pm
- Once you have checked out your order, you will receive an email confirmation to confirm that it has been placed. Payment will also be taken from your account at this time.
- When accepting your delivery, you will be asked to show your confirmation email as proof of purchase. Please ensure you have this to hand to make the process as smooth as possible
- You will be provided with an order receipt when you receive your delivery. We require you to sign to accept you have received all the goods on your order and highlight any discrepancies. If there are any missing items, you will be refunded within 24 hours.
Health & Safety
- We are taking measures around social distancing to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff
- Our delivery staff have been carefully briefed to minimise contact with yourself and your goods, where possible
- Our drivers will bring your order, which will be packed in plastic boxes (to allow a quick and contactless service), to your doorstep
- They will then ring the doorbell, and always stand 2m away from you at all times
- Our drivers have been provided with alcohol hand gel and cleaning materials to keep our equipment clean during every order
- If you are purchasing age restricted products, we will ask you to verify proof of age from a distance or through a window / glass
- To limit the spread of Covid-19, please ensure you bring your own pen to sign your order receipt when you receive your delivery.
If you have any queries, please call 01452 857 555.