Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Creed Foodservice Ltd (company no. 01065559) whose registered office is at Staverton Technology Park, Cheltenham Road, Staverton, Gloucestershire GL51 6TQ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Creed Foodservice and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Route to entry for the giveaway, and details of how to enter, can be found on the Creed At Home Facebook page (facebook.com/CreedAtHome).
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be 9am on 13th August 2020. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
1) Like the Facebook post
2) Comment with your favourite sandwich filling
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
3 x Sourdough Loaf - handmade by Phil Vickery
Winners to collect their prize from Phil Vickery himself at his restaurant Nº3 in Cheltenham.
Date/time of collection to be agreed with the winners and Phil through a member of Creed Foodservice via Facebook DM.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be allocated.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.